ONLINE PORTFOLIO & ISSUES IN SOCIAL STUDIES EDUCATION

My photo
Annandale, Virginia
Social Studies teacher with 2 years experience as a substitute, 1 year as a student teacher, and 6 years of volunteer work in various roles. I specialize in differentiated instruction, data driven curriculum, and authentic assessment. A New York State certified teacher, I graduated from Fordham University with an MST degree and high accolades. Finally, I hold membership with Kappa Delta Pi and NCSS as well. It is my intention to grow student confidence and widen content knowledge for students of all backgrounds, cultures and abilities through modeling literacy comprehension, critical thinking and communication skills. I believe each and every student is a valuable asset to the learning community, capable of achieving academic success. I am able to lead these young people to such success. Please click on the links on the right to learn more. You can also email me at ericnally@mac.com. I'd love to hear from you.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Schoolwide Blog | Richard Peck On The Schoolwide Blog

Schoolwide Blog | Richard Peck On The Schoolwide Blog

Shared via AddThis

No comments:

Post a Comment